Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lets take a moment and remember the morning that would burn into our memory banks forever.
My family had just moved into our new house in North Natomas....it was a beautiful morning as were they all. My child, less than a year old at the time sleeping peacefully across the hall. Watching the news, making the bed, but that mornings news would be different than any other and change the lives of so many forever. God Bless the families affected by the events of September 11.

REAL ESTATE UPDATE:
I have been delivering flyers of neighborhood updates...what is currently available, pending or sold in my immediate neighborhood. If you interested in such updates, or know of anyone who would be, please contact me immediately.

In the meantime...Rates are at their all time lows - excellent news for buyers. I am available to spend time with any person you may know ready to enter into the real estate market.

There are currently 37 - active listings in 95610. 51 pending sales. and 6 homes sold since 9/1/12.
The active numbers are up from last month...which is good news for buyers looking for a home.

On a side note...Citrus Heights City Council is up for elections. Being involved with the Chamber, and its Leadership, based on my experience..I highly recommend and endorse Mr. Charles Stone for City Council.




No comments:

Post a Comment